Average Temperatures in Bajkit, Russia
- The average temperature in Bajkit, Russia is cold at -6.5 degrees Celsius (20.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 47.8 °C (86°F) which is a very high range.
- The hottest month (July) is very mild with a mean temperature of 17 degrees Celsius (62.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (severely cold) having an average temperature of -30.8 degrees Celsius (-23.44 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Bajkit
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Bajkit Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Bajkit
- Essej, Russia - 806.2 kms (501 miles) NNE
- Tura, Russia - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) NNE
- Erbogacen, Russia - 619.5 kms (385 miles) E
- Vanavara, Russia - 352 kms (218.7 miles) ESE
- Vitim, Russia - 917.3 kms (570 miles) E
- Bogucany, Russia - 370 kms (229.9 miles) S
- Kirensk, Russia - 784.7 kms (487.6 miles) ESE
- Bratsk, Russia - 672.9 kms (418.2 miles) SSE
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 770.1 kms (478.5 miles) SSE
- Zigalovo, Russia - 919.3 kms (571.3 miles) SE