| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bajkit in April is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.1mm (1.1in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 16:11 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bajkit April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bajkit, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bajkit:
- Essej, Russia - 806.2 kms (501 miles) NNE
- Tura, Russia - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) NNE
- Erbogacen, Russia - 619.5 kms (385 miles) E
- Vanavara, Russia - 352 kms (218.7 miles) ESE
- Vitim, Russia - 917.3 kms (570 miles) E
- Bogucany, Russia - 370 kms (229.9 miles) S
- Kirensk, Russia - 784.7 kms (487.6 miles) ESE
- Bratsk, Russia - 672.9 kms (418.2 miles) SSE
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 770.1 kms (478.5 miles) SSE
- Zigalovo, Russia - 919.3 kms (571.3 miles) SE